Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or worried about increased risk of harm, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?

Call NHS 111 if you need help or advice that is not life-threatening.

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

If so, then it is important that you contact the right person - most likely your GP. They will help you to get specialist help. If your GP surgery is closed, their answerphone will direct you to the right place.

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999.